Psoriasis - Diagnosis
Our doctors can mostly identify psoriasis based on visible signs & symptoms as well as your medical history. Additionally, we also use advanced technologies such as 3D imaging device and Dr Batra’s™ M.O.S.T for the analysis and evaluation of your skin condition and also to assess response to the treatment.
3D imaging device
- Advanced optical technology developed by scientists at Trinity College, Dublin, Ireland
- It allows skin to be viewed in 2 & 3 dimensions
- It can show your response to our treatment in the lower layers of your skin much before it can be seen by the naked eye.
Dr Batra’s ™ M.O.S.T
- Developed exclusively for Dr Batra’s™ by Austrian scientists after 4 years of research
- Helps our doctors to understand the progress of treatment for skin disorders
- Helps measure the treatment outcome.